We invite you to take part in the International Conference "DISCRETE MATHEMATICS, ALGEBRA AND THEIR APPLICATIONS" (DIMA-2015) which will be held in Minsk, Belarus, on September 14-18, 2015. The conference is dedicated to the 100th anniversary of Dmitrii Alexeevich Suprunenko.
D.A. Suprunenko (08.11.1915 — 01.08.1990), a Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. He was the founder of two research schools in Belarus: in algebra and in discrete mathematics.
- Algebra and algebraic geometry:
- Structure of algebraic groups and simple algebras;
- Permutation groups;
- Linear groups and representations.
- Discrete mathematics and mathematical cybernetics:
- Graph theory;
- Combinatorial analysis and algebraic combinatorics;
- Discrete optimization;
- Algorithms, data structures and computation complexity;
- Applications of discrete mathematics in computer science, operation research, algebra, topology, and probability theory.